Community Forum

ABC on Stream App

New Poster

ABC on Stream App

Every channel besides ABC is perfect. But on ABC everything is zoomed in. Including DVR recordings that work fine on iPad and iPhone. I cannot figure out how to fix this issue. Any suggestions?
Highlighted
Expert

Re: ABC on Stream App

@Wjcollier21 wrote:
Every channel besides ABC is perfect. But on ABC everything is zoomed in. Including DVR recordings that work fine on iPad and iPhone. I cannot figure out how to fix this issue. Any suggestions?

on the app is the channel number you selected labelled with 'call letters' xxxxHD ? could you by chance be on the SD version of the channel?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Nope it’s HD. Just enlarged. Like zoomed in like you can do on normal tv. But it is only ABC nothing else. Including recordings. Very frustrating
Highlighted
Expert

@Wjcollier21 wrote:
Nope it’s HD. Just enlarged. Like zoomed in like you can do on normal tv. But it is only ABC nothing else. Including recordings. Very frustrating

what devices are you using? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

LG tv.