Community Forum

???

Highlighted
New Poster

???

I can not log in it says i am a secondary user and can not gaib access to restricted areas - i.e. bill payment, payment plan setup

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Secondary User

@mrm1 wrote:

I can not log in it says i am a secondary user and can not gaib access to restricted areas - i.e. bill payment, payment plan setup

To find your Primary user ID, use the Lookup Tool: https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup

Just enter the requested information and you will see a listing of all the user ID's on your account, one of which will be the Primary ID.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Secondary User

@mrm1  please try what @Again  suggested through www.xfinity.com/id and private message me if you still don't know your Xfinity ID. Typically people in this situation may be signing in with the wrong credentials (e.g. you have your gmail tied to an account from a prior move, but you may have signed up for services recently and used your mobile phone number.

Your Xfinity ID can be your email, mobile, or (legacy username/comcast.net).

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!