Community Forum

Xfinity Mobile Log In

Jharman2012
New Poster

Xfinity Mobile Log In

I am unable to log in to the Xfinity mobile app because it says I am not the primary user.

I have already confirmed my username and that I am the primary account holder. I was told a ticket would be put in (last week) and never heard back. I currently only have the mobile service. How can I get logged in?
ComcastJonathan
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Mobile Log In

Hi @Jharman2012, can you go here https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/account/linked-accounts and unlink  your old account ending in "6" and see if you can sign in again? We're looking into the issue with our developers. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee (On the HQ Identity Product and Serviceability Teams).
Official Employees volunteer their time outside of their normal day jobs to create the best customer experience possible. If and only if you've been tagged, you can PM us by clicking on our name and clicking "Send a Message"
Jharman2012
New Poster

This solved the issue! Thank you so much for the speedy assistance. 😃
ComcastJonathan
Official Employee

Thanks for your patience, and enjoy your services! There's already guidance with our XM Care teams around this as a first diagnostic step, we'll add this to the pinned issue too. It's a high-priority item for fixing.

I am an Official Comcast Employee (On the HQ Identity Product and Serviceability Teams).
Official Employees volunteer their time outside of their normal day jobs to create the best customer experience possible. If and only if you've been tagged, you can PM us by clicking on our name and clicking "Send a Message"