sethy79's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, January 15th, 2019 7:00 AM

Closed

Xfinity Account Login-Loop

I've seen this issue on multiple posts, but few answers. I also have additional information that might help. 

I am experiencing the login-loop issue when trying to access my xfinity.com "my account" page. I first go to https://my.xfinity.com and then click on the "sign in" option. I input my user credentials and click enter. Doing so brings me to my account briefly but while the page is loading I am kicked back to the login page. From here it is an infinite loop of logging in, loading the page and being sent back to the login page. I did some testing with it though. I tried to login on four devices (work desktop, home desktop, home laptop, mobile phone). No device worked. I tried on three networks (work, home, mobile). This did not work. I tried four browers (chrome, explorer, edge, firefox). None of these work. I cleared cache, changed cookie settings, reset my browser. This did not work. I rebooted my computer. This did not work. I reset my account password (this feature is working pefectly). I still experienced the login-loop with the new password. The result of chaging my password is that I can no longer get into my xfinity app on my phone since the app directs me to the web login and that is non-responsive on my phone. 

Now for more details. As others have noted I can access xfinity connect to view mail. If I login and then close the tab and open a new tab to go back to xfinity.com I can see that I'm logged in and can watch online tv through my "entertainment experience". It seems that I can get anywhere except "my account". If I try to look at my bill or my account settings, I get kicked out and sent back to the login page. Pretty irritating since I would like to update my automatic payment credit card information. 

One last interesting fact. I am convinced it is not the website itself, but something wrong with my account at this point. I used my father's xfinity login information to see if the same problem occured. Nope. I can login to my dad's account and view his "my account" no problem. No login-loop, no issues at all. Sign out of his account and then sign into mine? Login-loop occurs again. 

I'm at a loss for how to proceed. I would buy a website issue and having to change settings in my browser if no accounts could login from my devices, but if one works perfectly fine but  mine does not there is something going on with my account and I would like find out how to resolve this. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Welcome,  jerod_moreno! That sounds good, please include your name and username in that message and I will reply to it once I see it come through. Thank you. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hello! I am also getting the account looping and I will send you a pm. Thanks!

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you ComcastMorgan, but I still do not see "send a message" even after clearing cache and cookies.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hmm, interesting! Can you try sending one when using a different browser? If that doesn't work, I can have our Community Manager review/correct your permissions. Let me know!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hi everyone. I will be completing this interaction and if any of you end up needing further support with it down the road, please feel free to send me a private message with your name and I will be happy to help from there. Thank you, take care. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here