Community Forum

What is sensitive content blocked in notices

DanceDad3
Regular Visitor

What is sensitive content blocked in notices

I see others have asked this question but without any real answer. When I go to notices and try to view there is a single page with the statement "sensitive content blocked" why is that there and how do I change something to see the notices?

ComcastJonathan
Official Employee

Re: What is sensitive content blocked in notices

Hi @DanceDad3, can you be a bit more specific on where you're seeing this (e.g. is this in an app, website, on your TV, etc)

I am an Official Comcast Employee (On the HQ Identity Product and Serviceability Teams).
Official Employees volunteer their time outside of their normal day jobs to create the best customer experience possible. If and only if you've been tagged, you can PM us by clicking on our name and clicking "Send a Message"
DanceDad3
Regular Visitor

When I go to "Recent Activity" click on "Details" a new screen shows with one line " Senvitive Content Blocked". Why won't it show activity?

SuperBS
New Poster

I have the same issue.

(Probably just another "xfinity" bug.)

But since they don't seem to want to tell you what /why,

You can read the 'messages' if you "

from the 'sensitive content  blocked page'

go to the URL bar and backspace until you have just

.....//customer.xfinity.com/apis/recent-notifications/  

and hit enter.

This showed me all the recent notices in a JSON page.

My message was that "a primary user had made a preference change"

( if you are not logged in as a primary user OR your login has timed out , this will not work)

I am using firefox   (Your mileage may vary)

DanceDad3
Regular Visitor

Thank you for the information. The question seems easy enough to quests what I am asking but like you said, didn't want to answer.