Community Forum

Unknown Provisioning Service Error

rpstecovich
New Poster

Unknown Provisioning Service Error

I need help getting an old email address back.  User name was changed accidentally and when I try to change it back I receive the Unknown Provisioning Service Error.  

ComcastJonathan
Official Employee

Re: Unknown Provisioning Service Error

Hi, there's a 90-day lockout of the original username. Private Message me your information and original username and I'll put a request in with the team to get it restored.

@rpstecovich wrote:

I need help getting an old email address back.  User name was changed accidentally and when I try to change it back I receive the Unknown Provisioning Service Error.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee (On the HQ Identity Product and Serviceability Teams).
Official Employees volunteer their time outside of their normal day jobs to create the best customer experience possible. If and only if you've been tagged, you can PM us by clicking on our name and clicking "Send a Message"
sean_bussie
New Poster

I am trying to get an old email adress back. Can someone please help

kellylake1
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I accidentally went to change the display name and now it has changed my email address.  I have had this email for 20 years and need to get it back as my ENTIRE WORK AND PERSONAL life is wrapped up in it.... I cant seem to get a human on the phone at Xfinity and am literally in tears right now....  PLEASE HELP ME>>>> PLEASE!!!!!!

kellylake1
Frequent Visitor

Re: URGENT- PLEASE HELP!!! Unknown Provisioning Service Error

I accidentally went to change the display name and now it has changed my email address.  I have had this email for 20 years and need to get it back as my ENTIRE WORK AND PERSONAL life is wrapped up in it.... I cant seem to get a human on the phone at Xfinity and am literally in tears right now....  PLEASE HELP ME>>>> PLEASE!!!!!!

i WILL LOSE THOUSANDS OF URGENT AND LIFE ALTERING EMAILS AND INFORMATION IF i DONT GET THIS BACK,.... PLEASE SOMEONE CALL ME AND HELP.. 

ComcastJonathan
Official Employee

Re: URGENT- PLEASE HELP!!! Unknown Provisioning Service Error

We're working with @kellylake1  on her issue. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee (On the HQ Identity Product and Serviceability Teams).
Official Employees volunteer their time outside of their normal day jobs to create the best customer experience possible. If and only if you've been tagged, you can PM us by clicking on our name and clicking "Send a Message"