Community Forum

Unable to view My Account

TheDevilsOwn
New Poster

Unable to view My Account

I've been trying to view my account for the past days and I have no way of accessing it no matter what I do. I tried calling for support for customer service, but the automated system does not connect me to an agent for my question. It's a pretty serious deal because my Card had gotten locked out and I need to redirect my charging to automated through my banking account but it continues to say that my account is not my primary and on top of that I can't recover because it says my street address is non-existant. I need some serious help with this, I don't want to lose my service.

Photo of the problem:

1.jpg

ComcastJonathan
Official Employee

Re: Unable to view My Account

Hi @TheDevilsOwn, I'll be DMing you to support you on the matter.

@TheDevilsOwn wrote:

I've been trying to view my account for the past days and I have no way of accessing it no matter what I do. I tried calling for support for customer service, but the automated system does not connect me to an agent for my question. It's a pretty serious deal because my Card had gotten locked out and I need to redirect my charging to automated through my banking account but it continues to say that my account is not my primary and on top of that I can't recover because it says my street address is non-existant. I need some serious help with this, I don't want to lose my service.

Photo of the problem:

I am an Official Comcast Employee (On the HQ Identity Product and Serviceability Teams).
Official Employees volunteer their time outside of their normal day jobs to create the best customer experience possible. If and only if you've been tagged, you can PM us by clicking on our name and clicking "Send a Message"
Homairahm
New Poster

Was this fixed? Im having the same issue

ComcastJonathan
Official Employee

@Homairahm  messaged! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee (On the HQ Identity Product and Serviceability Teams).
Official Employees volunteer their time outside of their normal day jobs to create the best customer experience possible. If and only if you've been tagged, you can PM us by clicking on our name and clicking "Send a Message"