Community Forum

Trying to pay my bill using "Quicken Bill pay service"

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Trying to pay my bill using "Quicken Bill pay service"

Xfinity is a featured payee on the Quicken bill pay service. I set it up just as I do with Bank and Brokerage accounts and Quicken  says "invalid user name or password"  but quicken checks there login files and says that comcast is blocking. When I try to log back into my Xfinity account with my browser it asks me to reset my Password. I have 2 stage authentication turned on. Why does xfinity not send me a login verification text so I can confirm a legit login like me banks do??Biller that can be linkedBiller that can be linkedaddedaddedFailFail

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Trying to pay my bill using "Quicken Bill pay service"

Hey there, thanks for flagging this for us. We're having the team look into it and will let you know why this wasn't whitelisted correctly.

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks..I spent hours on this yesterday first with quicken support reviewing the failure logs and then with Xfinity support.....contact me on my account cell number an I can do an attempted connection and payment so you can confirm the fix if that helps.

Any idea when I can expect a resolution to this problem?

Highlighted
Official Employee

We've submitted it, no ETA but we'll keep you posted. 

Also, PMing you for your mobile, thanks!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi all, a fix went out this weekend for this, let me know if you're still having issues.