Community Forum

Primary User Deceased

tomdenb
New Poster

Primary User Deceased

My wife was the primary user, she is now deceased.  I am the secondary user and am have restrictions.  Don't have any of the information for my wife's email infor as that has all been closed. How do I go about getting me set up as the Primary User with my email and password.

Thanks!

ComcastJonathan
Official Employee

Re: Primary User Deceased

Hi @tomdenb , I'm truly sorry for the loss of your wife. 

We've been working hard to create a better experience for customers like you who have been going through a difficult time. Please fill out the submission form here, which will walk you through the next steps you'll need to have administrative rights transferred to you.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/account-management/bereavement

and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

@tomdenb wrote:

My wife was the primary user, she is now deceased.  I am the secondary user and am have restrictions.  Don't have any of the information for my wife's email infor as that has all been closed. How do I go about getting me set up as the Primary User with my email and password.

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee (On the HQ Identity Product and Serviceability Teams).
Official Employees volunteer their time outside of their normal day jobs to create the best customer experience possible. If and only if you've been tagged, you can PM us by clicking on our name and clicking "Send a Message"