Community Forum

Primary User Deceased

New Poster

Primary User Deceased

My wife was the primary user, she is now deceased.  I am the secondary user and am have restrictions.  Don't have any of the information for my wife's email infor as that has all been closed. How do I go about getting me set up as the Primary User with my email and password.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Primary User Deceased

Hi @tomdenb , I'm truly sorry for the loss of your wife. 

We've been working hard to create a better experience for customers like you who have been going through a difficult time. Please fill out the submission form here, which will walk you through the next steps you'll need to have administrative rights transferred to you.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/account-management/bereavement

and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

@tomdenb wrote:

My wife was the primary user, she is now deceased.  I am the secondary user and am have restrictions.  Don't have any of the information for my wife's email infor as that has all been closed. How do I go about getting me set up as the Primary User with my email and password.

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!