Community Forum

PDF of Paperless Bill?

Highlighted
New Poster

PDF of Paperless Bill?

How do I download a pdf of my latest bill?  The new xfinity paperless bill appears to be a non-downloadable web page.  I need a pdf or hardcopy.  Do I have to cancel paperless billing to get it?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: PDF of Paperless Bill?

hi there, you should be able to download PDFs from the My Account website at this link 

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/billing/past-statements

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

It's a bit hidden and takes several levels to get to for your current bill. Go to Bill Details, then View Bill Details. On that screen, to the right of "Your Statement" is a little link for "Print/Save Statement (PDF)".

I'd post a picture, but I cannot do that anymore for some reason.

Highlighted
Official Employee

@andyross hence the link, which should take you directly there. I believe forum admins put some kind of photo post block rule up. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Found it.  Thanks...