Community Forum

Need to post before I can PM

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Need to post before I can PM

Apparenlty I need to post before I am able to PM an employee. 

This is that post. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Need to post before I can PM

@scullen27 wrote:

Apparenlty I need to post before I am able to PM an employee. 

This is that post. 

Don't be surprised if you don't hear from an employee.

The sending of a Private Message to anyone in the Forums, especially Official Employees, unless specifically requested, is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

Please do NOT send any of the Official Employees private messages unless they request it. By doing so they are being flooded with PM's and are being bogged down in trying to answer all of them. This keeps them from doing their job effectively here in the forums and defeats the purpose of the forums.

Thanks

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

We'd typically remove posts like these but it's good for the forum community to be reminded of Again's note. 

We recommend you start with this post that was built based on most questions asked in this subforum:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Sign-In-and-Account-Management/Top-Troubleshooting-Scenarios-START-HER...

If that doesn't answer your questions, post here and we'll take a look for you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thank you,

I was hitting the issue found here and following guidance to PM found here.  

Highlighted
Official Employee

I believe there was a datacenter issue but it should be resolved, it's different than the issue that appeared last year (same symptoms, different root causes)

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.