tempest42's profile

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

Wednesday, January 16th, 2019 12:00 PM

Closed

Login Loop: When Is Comcast Going To Fix This?

Comcast, just when is your team going to get around to fixing this problem? We're all having problems logging into our account and it has been more than a week already. How about fixing this login loop glitch so we can access our accounts already.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

same

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

@ComcastChe I am having problems with this now. Thanks.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

@ComcastChe, I've been reading this thread. It's the same problem I've been having. Posting here so I can send you a private message.

Thanks.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I'm having the same issue as well.  New customer.  Trying to setup auto-pay.  Tried from numerous computers and browsers.  Always get the same error message.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have been having this issue as well, always kicked back to the login screen after attempting to view my account.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I also have this issue, what should I PM and to who?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

This problem is still reoccurring. 

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

@ComcastChe Set up my account yesterday and have yet to be able to log in to manage my account. Posting here first so I can PM you.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same issue

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hi I am a new customer having the same issue. 

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

your site AND customer service are pathetic! has never worked correctly for me but your billing sure takes my money because you have a "work around" that permits paying bill without logging in!

I have spent hours on the phone with your pathetic customer service and they never fix anything!

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

your site is pathetic! has never worked correctly for me but your billing sure takes my money!

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

UPDATE: I tried PMing the Comcast employees on the forums with no response! So, I went to the Facebook page and messaged them through a Facebook messenger and requested the service of an agent with my login loop problem. They sent in service ticket with my problem and said they would call me. I got it fixed within a few hours! My recommendation is to Facebook message them for a faster and more responsive solution!!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I am having the same issue. In researching a solution, I found old forum feeds all the way back to 2013 indicating the same issue and the same frustration at comcast not fixing this issue. This doesn't sound promising! I only started with Comcast mid January and have never been able to access my account. This is beyond frustrating!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am also having this issue, and will PM.  I haven't had any luck with customer service.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here