Community Forum

Got stuck on "We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your service"

Highlighted
New Poster

Got stuck on "We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your service"

Seems I cannot do anything with my account. Don't know if it's related to that I'm using Xfinity.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Got stuck on "We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your

Hi there. Please private message me with your email, mobile phone number, account number, and address (do not post them here).

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Got stuck on "We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your

Hi all,

We were able to clarify that our customer here had a WiFi on demand account, and would not need to sign in to purchase services after he moves. Once in the buyflow, if the email or mobile match with an existing Xfinity ID like this one, it'll be re-associated back to the account and the same log-in credentials can be used to sign in to the new services. 

Cheers,

Jonathan

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!