Community Forum

Error Message in Chrome When Trying to Print/Save Bill PDF

Highlighted
New Poster

Error Message in Chrome When Trying to Print/Save Bill PDF

I'm using Chrome/Windows 10, and have unblocked popups for the Xfinity website. When I try to "Print/Save Statement (PDF)" a new window opens, and I get an error message "Failed to load PDF document." Any suggestions?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Error Message in Chrome When Trying to Print/Save Bill PDF

@newguy2 wrote:

I'm using Chrome/Windows 10, and have unblocked popups for the Xfinity website. When I try to "Print/Save Statement (PDF)" a new window opens, and I get an error message "Failed to load PDF document." Any suggestions?

Do you have Adobe Acrobat Reader, or another PDF reader on your computer?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Yes, other pdfs open fine in Chrome. The Xfinity bill is the only one that doesn't. I can't even download it.

Highlighted
New Poster

I can confirm that on my machine, both in Chrome and Firefox (and Adobe after I download it), specifically my bill PDF fails to load. All other PDFs work fine

Highlighted
Contributor

Can confirm same in chrome and Firefox on multiple Android devices, and chrome, Firefox, edge and Internet explorer on multiple Windows 10 machines. They all load PDF fine otherwise. The PDF file are downloading empty at zero bytes. Been like this for weeks!

Another thread going on same issue here:. https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account-Sign-In-Xfinity-Website/Print-Save-Bill-PDF-does-not-work/t...

Gold Problem Solver

@jfederline wrote: ... Another thread going on same issue here: ...

That link has garbage characters tacked on to the end that will prevent it from working in most browsers. https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account-Sign-In-Xfinity-Website/Print-Save-Bill-PDF-does-not-work/m... should be OK.