Community Forum

Changing Billing Address

New Poster

Changing Billing Address

How does one change their mailing address? I could not find a way to do so

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Changing Billing Address

Please see You can't change this yourself, you need to have a Comcast rep make the change for you. If an Employee doesn't reply to your message here contact a phone rep at 1-800-Comcast, or see to chat or schedule a callback. If you decide to visit a Service Center or Xfinity Store be sure to check their hours as many locations are closed, see