Community Forum

Cannot log in to my account. You fail to recognize the six-digit code. Ten tries. Audio does not w

Highlighted
New Poster

Cannot log in to my account. You fail to recognize the six-digit code. Ten tries. Audio does not w

You don't recognize the Xfinity code you sent me.  You offer a audio challenge. It doesn't work. 

You offer to download audio code.   It doesn't work.

You show a server error, and offer a way to email the webmaster.  It doesn't work.

Has Xfinity been hacked?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Cannot log in to my account. You fail to recognize the six-digit code. Ten tries. Audio does n

@gagemail  can you better describe the issue for us?

1. Which page are you trying to access?
  2. Do you have screenshots or specific messages and errors of what's showing up?
  3. Have you ensured it's not something related to your own setup? (e.g. try a different browser, try it on your phone).

@gagemail wrote:

You don't recognize the Xfinity code you sent me.  You offer a audio challenge. It doesn't work. 

You offer to download audio code.   It doesn't work.

You show a server error, and offer a way to email the webmaster.  It doesn't work.

Has Xfinity been hacked?

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!