Community Forum

Can't unlink previous address unless automatic payments are turned off

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Can't unlink previous address unless automatic payments are turned off

Hello! Appreciate help with this, thanks. 🙂

I have three service addresses associated with my account, reflecting two past addresses within the past year + my current (new) one. After making the current address my Primary, I went to unlink the other two (as I don't live there anymore). When trying to Unlink, it says "This account can't be unlinked yet because automatic payments are turned on. Please switch to [that account] and disable automatic payments." This is the case for both of the alternate accounts.

However, when switching to said account, I'm unable to even *view* the Bill and Payment Settings, let alone change anything. When I try to access it, it reads "This feature is unavailable - Your Xfinity services are disconnected."

Can anyone help with this seemingly impossible task of unlinking previous addresses? Thank you!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Can't unlink previous address unless automatic payments are turned off

Hi @joemoewin, can you PM me your account information privately so we can take a look? Click my name and click "send message"

Thanks

Jonathan

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Can't unlink previous address unless automatic payments are turned off

Thanks, Jonathan – sent!