Community Forum

Can't access service settings in app or online after move

dave5610
New Poster

Can't access service settings in app or online after move

After moving, I'm told that I no longer have Xfinity service when I try to use the My Account app. Also, when I go to my account online, I do not have the settings to my manage TV or internet service. (I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but received the same message.) Please advise.

Again
Expert

Re: Can't access service settings in app or online after move

@dave5610 wrote:

After moving, I'm told that I no longer have Xfinity service when I try to use the My Account app. Also, when I go to my account online, I do not have the settings to my manage TV or internet service. (I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but received the same message.) Please advise.

You most likely have a new account number.  Account numbers are associated not just with the customer, but with the address as well.  Call Comcast to find out what your new account number is, if it's not on any paperwork you might have received.

1-800-COMCAST

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!