Community Forum

Can't access account "We're getting your account set up."

Highlighted
New Poster

Can't access account "We're getting your account set up."

I switched my internet plan via an online agent yesterday, and ever since then I am unable to access "My account" page. It tells me "Thanks for the Purchase! <Name>" and right under it it says "We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your services." However, the internet service has already been up and running immediately since yesterday. I've tried changing my password to hopefully fix things, but to no avail. 

I wish to access my account page soon-

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Can't access account "We're getting your account set up."

Hi there @Wynnturr 

Were you able to go to www.xfinity.com/id to look up what your Xfinity ID is? At times customers may have their email on one account, and their mobile on another as their Xfinity ID sign-in, so it's worth trying both.

If that doesn't work, feel free to private message me.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastJonathan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!