Community Forum

This Forum Board is Slow Slow Slow

Valued Contributor

This Forum Board is Slow Slow Slow

Lately, logging on and navigating this board is awful.  It is brutally slow, probably the slowest loading board I visit.

Expert

Re: This Forum Board is Slow Slow Slow

@LeeSoFL wrote:

Lately, logging on and navigating this board is awful.  It is brutally slow, probably the slowest loading board I visit.

Cleared your browser cache lately?  Rebooted your computer or device?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Valued Contributor

yes, just this site.

Silver Problem Solver

It varies from day to day. It is rather data intensive, especially on a slower device like some lower-end phones.

I don't think the forums are actually run by Comcast, but a 3rd party with a Comcast skin over it. I also use the Roku forums, and the general format is identical. Those forums have a "Powered by Khorus" on the bottom. The Roku forums are also a bit sluggish right now as Fox terminated all of Fox apps on Roku (Fox News and Sports apps. Other Fox networks are actually Disney.) That has resulted in a huge complaint spike.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Fox-Channels-No-Longer-Available-On-Roku/m-p/...