Community Forum

Sorry, that didn't go as planned - xfi app and online

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Sorry, that didn't go as planned - xfi app and online

I am trying to activate my service with an Xfinity modem but every time i try activating online or on the XFi app, I keep getting an error message of "Sorry that didn't go as planned, call customer support" or "login successfully but access denied". I'm the owner of this account and I don't understand why I'm being locked out of it? Also, when I try to call, it's impossible to get a hold of someone real. 

This needs to get resolved immediately as a lot of customers are now required to work from home and any down-time can cause major delays. Thanks!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Sorry, that didn't go as planned - xfi app and online

@toledjj1 wrote:

I am trying to activate my service with an Xfinity modem but every time i try activating online or on the XFi app, I keep getting an error message of "Sorry that didn't go as planned, call customer support" or "login successfully but access denied". I'm the owner of this account and I don't understand why I'm being locked out of it? Also, when I try to call, it's impossible to get a hold of someone real. 

This needs to get resolved immediately as a lot of customers are now required to work from home and any down-time can cause major delays. Thanks!

You should be working with @ComcastMorgan on this issue.  Please do not post about this in multiple forums as it's against Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy; it's considered spamming, and also keeps others from getting the help they need as well.

This post is locked.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!