Community Forum

Please Put the Dates on Individual Posts

Regular Contributor

Please Put the Dates on Individual Posts

Why do posts not include the dates they were submitted? I and (I'm sure) others would like to see the dates on individual posts such as this one.

Thanks!

.Net Programmer
Expert

Re: Please Put the Dates on Individual Posts

@Biff-Tannon wrote:

Why do posts not include the dates they were submitted? I and (I'm sure) others would like to see the dates on individual posts such as this one.

Thanks!

You are seeing this?

post date.jpg

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

I see it but it doesn't show on my post. I go to threads and read reply after reply. I see no dates on any of the replies.

.Net Programmer
Expert

@Biff-Tannon wrote:

I see it but it doesn't show on my post. I go to threads and read reply after reply. I see no dates on any of the replies.

What OS and browser?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

I tried a different browser IE and now I see the date/time. In FF I don't see it. Maybe a setting, I'll check.

Turns out I had FF zoomed to 133%. I set it to 100% and now the date/time is visible.

Many Thanks for your help!

.Net Programmer
Diamond Problem Solver

I know if I use my phone and turn it sideways, the date disappears.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

I'm on a 15.6" laptop with 1600 x 900 resolution. With FF zoomed to 133%, I can't see the date/time. AT 100% zoom, it's visible.

Thanks for your help!

.Net Programmer
Frequent Visitor

On a ten inch Lenovo TAB4 Android tablet using chrome with default settings, can't see dates in portrait, only in landscape mode rotated.