Community Forum

phon number transfer from frontier

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

phon number transfer from frontier

last night comcast scheduled someone to come here today between 10-12 i told them i would not be here till 11 due to a medical appointment, they said it would not be a problem. so the guy got here at 10 i just want to get the phone number i transfered from frontier to be able to receive calls its been over a week, comcast is about to lose business

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: phon number transfer from frontier

Hi duggerrocks, thank you for reaching out here on our community forums and I can help schedule another tech if needed. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: phon number transfer from frontier

Hi duggerrocks,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance. We are here to help!

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!