home phone not working

RPR77
New Poster

home phone not working

since idid the new equipmenttinstall my home phone is not working

ComcastMichael
Official Employee

Re: home phone not working

Greetings RPR77! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear that your phone services have not been working since you installed the new equipment. It possible that the phone number has not be provisioned the to new MAC address of the modem. I can certainly look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
sober297
New Poster

I too have just installed new Gateway, and now have no home phone via voice from triple play.

ComcastMichael
Official Employee

Greetings, sober297! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are running into the issues of installing a new gateway and now have no phone services. That's certainly frustrating. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
ComcastMichael
Official Employee

Hey, sober297.  I see you already sent a PM and I will continue to work with you through there.

ComcastMichael
Official Employee

Hello, RPR77. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread. sober297, I will continue to assist you through the PM.