Community Forum

getting one phone number fixed

jack3109
Frequent Visitor

getting one phone number fixed

Can you please fix the phone number <Edited> and activate it tomorrow?

CCPhill
Silver Problem Solver

Re: getting one phone number fixed

Hi jack3109, thank you for reaching out. Could you please let me know what issues you are experiencing with your phone number?

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
jack3109
Frequent Visitor

I want to hear Charlotte *** voice come through again on *********.

Edited for private information.  

CCPhill
Silver Problem Solver

Thank you for your reply, and we ask you not to post private information publicly on our Community Forums. Are they unable to reach your number?  What message do they receive when trying to contact you on this number?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
jack3109
Frequent Visitor

It always says “Sorry, the mailbox is full and there is not enough space to leave a message”.
ComcastAmira
Official Employee

Ok does it ring and then go to voicemail, or it does not ring at all and just goes to straight to voicemail? Also, are you having any issues with making outgoing calls? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
jack3109
Frequent Visitor

It rings and goes straight to voicemail.
ComcastAmira
Official Employee

Are you having any issues with making outgoing calls? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
jack3109
Frequent Visitor

No.
ComcastAmira
Official Employee

Ok, is this happening on all incoming calls you receive? 

jack3109
Frequent Visitor

Yes.
ComcastAmira
Official Employee

Got it! I would like to further look into this concern on my end for you. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

jack3109
Frequent Visitor

(Edited for posting name Publicly)

ComcastAmira
Official Employee

Uh-Oh, please send me a Private Message not Public including your name. Please see my previous post on how to send me a PM. 

ComcastAmira
Official Employee

@jack3109, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a private message if you are still having issues with your incoming calls. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.