Community Forum

What is "Xfinity Voice US & Int'l Calling"?

Highlighted
New Poster

What is "Xfinity Voice US & Int'l Calling"?

I recently changed my plan on Xfinity. According to the order confirmation email, I am supposed to get Voice Unlimited Select but after all the changes, my account shows that I have Xfinity Voice US & Int'l Calling This plan is not mentioned in the list of all voice plans supported by Xfinity (see link below). I am wondering if they're the same but just have a different name. Does anyone know?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/voice-callplan-overview

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: What is "Xfinity Voice US & Int'l Calling"?

jaxjax, thanks for posting about your voice plan concerns. It sounds like Xfinity Voice US & Int'l Calling and Voice Unlimited Select are pointing to the same feature which is the unlimited local and long distance calls. I haven't come across the XFINITY Voice US and international calling feature before. Did this feature name print on your bill or is only visible on your account? It might have been an older rate name for a previous rate after you made the change to your account too. 

KenF

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

That is how it shows in my account online. Still waiting for my first bill after the plan change.

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Gotcha. I'd be happy to look at the background billing code to see if that sheds more light on this. Let me know. 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!