Community Forum

Telephone support

New Poster

Telephone support

How do you get help with the telephone?  When i call certain numbers I always get a fast busy signal even though it is a workable number from my cell phone.   I have tried contacting Comcast support several times and nobody knows what to do.  they told me they would have tier 1 support contact me and they never did.  When I call back they keep telling me all the prior tickets were closed and everything starts all over again.  nobody ever calls back and the issue never gets resolved.

Expert

Re: Telephone support

@xxxyyyzzz2 wrote:

How do you get help with the telephone?  When i call certain numbers I always get a fast busy signal even though it is a workable number from my cell phone.   I have tried contacting Comcast support several times and nobody knows what to do.  they told me they would have tier 1 support contact me and they never did.  When I call back they keep telling me all the prior tickets were closed and everything starts all over again.  nobody ever calls back and the issue never gets resolved.

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee Digital Care

Re: Telephone support

Hi @xxxyyyzzz2

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. It sounds like there needs to be some provisioning ocompleted on the phone line. I can complete the necessary steps to help get this resolved. Please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? To send a Private Message, please click "Comcast_Support” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!