Savvydesi's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, August 5th, 2019 8:00 AM

Closed

Porting vonage number to Xfinity

I recently moved to Comcast Triple play and would like to move my current Vongage number to Xfinity. Please advise if this possible?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

Savvydesi, unfortunately, the number you want to port isn't located within the same rate center so we're unable to keep your number. Apologies for the inconvenience! Please post again if you need anything. Thanks for your business! 

Ken

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

It’s possible but you won’t know for sure until you put it in for porting. It all boils down to the rate center (for 911 purposes) of where you live and if your number falls into it or not.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Can you please point me to the person/team who can help me with this? Call center is not much help as I get different answers from different people

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

I escalated this thread, expect a reply here shortly

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks Andrew. Look forward to hearing back from Xfinity support

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

Hey Savvydesi, 

You got some good info from Andrew. The first thing we want to check is the rate center and if it matches, I'll begin the port process for you. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here