Community Forum

Phone voice drop

Highlighted
New Poster

Phone voice drop

I just joined the Xfinity group in January 2019.     My contract covers home phone, tv and cell.    When talking on the HOME phone line,   it varies regarding how long I am talking.    Then it drops me and the person I am talking to cannot hear me.    I CAN hear them.     I hang up and re-dial.    Then we restart our conversation ONLY to have the line drop ME again and again I can hear the person on the other side.        Also, I had been told there is cracking on my line.   I did PURCHASE a NEW phone.     I still have the problem.    And it is never with the same person.   Today, I called Comcast and it dropped me and I could hear the rep.    Don't know if there is a link to my computer......but sometimes it is STUCK.    I was told there could be an electrical jump to my Comcast line????   Anyone hear of that?   Comcast has been out 2 times now.   Problem NOT resolved.  

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Phone voice drop

Hi MysDee, thank you for reaching out and welcome to our Community Forums.   I would like to help troubleshoot your phone issue further, could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Phone voice drop

Hello MysDee, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance and we will gladly help!.

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!