Community Forum

Dropped calls

Lastman50
New Poster

Dropped calls

My calle are dropped at the 30 miniute mark. Eather outgoing or incoming it does not matter. Tride calling xfinity same old story. Reset the modum,send a refresh to the modum. Then its maybe your phones are not conected corecttley. I acutuly bought new phones thinking because mine were around eight years old. Did not change a thing. Even made a appointment but no one showed up and aparently it was never made by the agent after giving me a date and time.

Any one else have this problem. I have new Panasonic phones 2020 model 

lowandslow1
New Poster

Re: Dropped calls

We have same issue.  Switched from Vonage last year.  Never had a problem with Vonage.  Dropped calls routinely with Xfinity voice.

Lastman50
New Poster

And today trying to get my vaccine shot. But this time it was just 15 minutes. Never got the appointment all times were taken when. I
Lastman50
New Poster

I will give credit when credit is due. I must of made a bad impression with my review. Received a call from comcast wanting to set up an service call for my phone problem. The next day my service appointment was kept. The technician did a check on my connections. Changed main phone closer to the modem. And a new line connecter. No more dropped calls after 30 minutes.