Community Forum

where is my list of blocked numbers?

Most Valued Poster

where is my list of blocked numbers?

I have always been able to see the entire list of numbers I have blocked and now I cannot find it.  On the 'call blocking' screen all that is there is the place to add a number but the list of the ones already blocked is not there and no menu/tab to access it. I see this topic has been discussed before but the threads are either locked or show 'answered' and I can't see any of the answers or the conversations. I need to see how many numbers I have blocked and what they are. Its my information so why can't I see it. Used chat and they were not able to do it either. HELP PLEASE. 

Update...I tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge and same problem. This is very strange. I could always see the list of all the numbers I have blocked so where did they go?

New Poster

Re: where is my list of blocked numbers?

I would like this question answered also
Most Valued Poster

@Neelie2 wrote:

I looked back at emails I saved about this problem I had in 2013 and 2015 and 2016. I had forgotten about it and It took them forever to fix it and here we go again. Not a peep from them about the escalation or the trouble ticket the chat rep turned in. I am not happy

Expert

@TerriB wrote:

@Neelie2 wrote:

I looked back at emails I saved about this problem I had in 2013 and 2015 and 2016. I had forgotten about it and It took them forever to fix it and here we go again. Not a peep from them about the escalation or the trouble ticket the chat rep turned in. I am not happy

TerriB, I have escalated your original post at thie time.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!