Community Forum

phone

New Poster

phone

PLEASE HELP!  I have spent the last 90 minutes trying to get a live person or the ability to leave a message regarding my phone problems.

Why do my calls come in as "Private Caller" when I make a call?  this results in the recipient not answering because they don't know who the caller is.  I DO NOT have a private line.

Why does my line beep for a long time before I get a dial tone?  I have been told that is due to the Comcast Answering Service which I DO NOT WANT.

I have dealt with these problems for 3 years thinking it was due to my new phone when we moved to this location.  Now I have a new phone and the problems still persist.  After 3 years of these problems and several hours trying to get some kind of help today I am ready for another provider.

Pat Eiler

New Poster

Re: phone

Yay!!!!!!!  I'm over the first hump and it only took me half a day.  NOW, can I get help?  LOL

Expert

Re: phone

@adelaide1937 wrote:

Yay!!!!!!!  I'm over the first hump and it only took me half a day.  NOW, can I get help?  LOL

Which problems still remain with your phone service?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

443-640-4844

I have still not received a reply to either of my problems.  Is there NO Customer Service from Comcast?