Community Forum

Alexa Skill to get Xfinity Voicemail + Stringify

New Poster

Alexa Skill to get Xfinity Voicemail + Stringify

Two birds with one stone here:

It would be great (and seemingly obvious) to have that.  I've seen several other posts looking for this. Where is the best place to suggest this to Xfinity?

Also, I heard that Comcast bought Stringify and it was relaunched, but where is it (for iOS)?  Was it renamed?

(BTW do threads get closed here so replies are not allowed?  I wanted to follow up on some older threads but couldn't see how to reply.)

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Alexa Skill to get Xfinity Voicemail + Stringi

Per multiple articles, Stringify was shut down earlier this year
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.howtogeek.com/410576/stringify-is-shutting-down-after-five-years/am...

Threads are shut down as time goes on, if an answer is found or no reply over a long time.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Alexa Skill to get Xfinity Voicemail + Stringify

Greetings, @redrocklobster! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. What CCAndrew has brought up about Stringify is correct, it has been shutdown. As for the Alexa part of things we don't have any news on if we are developing/integrating it with anything as of yet but as we look for ways to improve our technology, I wouldn't be surprised if we have something come out that's partnered with Alexa in the near future. We certainly appreciate the feedback and I'll make sure this information gets passed along to the proper channels. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!