Community Forum

xfinity connect app displaying ridiculously large font

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

xfinity connect app displaying ridiculously large font

There is probably a simple solution to this problem, but I can't seem to find it.  A few days ago, for no reason that I could tell, the display font for the email (and everything else) in my Xfinity Connect app changed to a very large size.   Just the list of inbox messages almost fills the entire screen.  Obviously I accidentally did something to cause this, but I can't seem to fix it.  Can anyone tell me how to return the display font to a normal size again?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: xfinity connect app displaying ridiculously large font

I'm having the same problem! Has your problem been resolved? I'm trying to figure out how to contact a human for help.

Highlighted
Expert

On a Windows machine, hold down the Cntrl key, then tap the - key to reduce it, the + key to increase it, or the 0 (zero) key to return it to the default.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hello and thanks very much.  Your solution worked perfectly.  I was not aware of Ctl & +/- trick and I am happy to learn about it.  I have no idea how I managed to move from the default to the very large, but obviously I must have accidentally hit those keys.  Thanks again for the help.