Community Forum

view picture inserts in an e-amil

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

view picture inserts in an e-amil

I can't see pictures or headings inserted into an e-mail.  Does this have to do with pop-up settings?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: view picture inserts in an e-amil

Do you mean an email that was sent to you, or one that you are trying to send?  Are you seeing any kind of error message?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

It is an e-mail that I receive.  The local club sends out a newletter that seems to be composed of text boxes.  I can see the borders of the text boxes but no typed information or pictures in the text box.

Highlighted
Expert

@hlavek wrote:

It is an e-mail that I receive.  The local club sends out a newletter that seems to be composed of text boxes.  I can see the borders of the text boxes but no typed information or pictures in the text box.

Right-click on one of the boxes.  Do you get an option to open it in a new tab or window?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

No option to view.....when I right click, I get a dialogue box that offers:

back

reload

save as

print

cast

translate to English

view page source

view frame source

reload frame

inspect

Highlighted
Expert

@hlavek wrote:

No option to view.....when I right click, I get a dialogue box that offers:

back

reload

save as

print

cast

translate to English

view page source

view frame source

reload frame

inspect

Check your settings to see if you're viewing HTML formatted mail

• Click on the gear icon, then on Settings
  • In the pane under Mail, check to see if Allow HTML formatted emails is checked

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

html was checked.