Community Forum

sign in

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

sign in

I am signed in with password showing. I have not asked to have my opening page to have my sign in and password already in. How do I get them off?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: sign in

@himme wrote:

I am signed in with password showing. I have not asked to have my opening page to have my sign in and password already in. How do I get them off?

This is a function of your browser and it involves cookies.  What browser are you using?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Firefox!!  Thank you for your reply

Highlighted
Expert

@himme wrote:

Firefox!!  Thank you for your reply

You're going to want to do two things.  Remove the cookie and clear the saved password.  You actually only need to do the latter, but removing the cookie will help, too.

Tools --> Options --> Privacy & Security --> Manage Cookies and Site Data

In the search box type connect.  Delete what ever the results are.

Then scroll down to Logins and Passwords.  Click on Saved Logins.  In the Search box type xfinity.  Delete whatever comes up.

After you've done this, the next time you log in to any xfinity site, when it asks for your password, type it in, but when the box comes up asking you to save, click Never or whatever the choice is.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!