Community Forum

paste a URL in email?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

paste a URL in email?

Is it possible to paste a URLin an email  using a MAC?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: paste a URL in email?

It should be.  What happens when you try it?  I assume you mean pasting the URL into the body of an email using the Comcast webmail interface?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Yes. Nothing happens when I right click to paste. Sometimes it works in Firefox which is the secondary browser I use.
Highlighted
Expert

@jsmu wrote:
Yes. Nothing happens when I right click to paste. Sometimes it works in Firefox which is the secondary browser I use.

And the cmd + v doesn't work?  If you're using webmail are you composing in HTML?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am so sorry, I posted twice because I couldn't find my first post, then couldn't edit it! I used the keyboard commands and it worked! Thanks again.

Highlighted
Expert

@jsmu wrote:

I am so sorry, I posted twice because I couldn't find my first post, then couldn't edit it! I used the keyboard commands and it worked! Thanks again.

Just an FYI, you can always click on your name to find your posts.  Or, in the upper right corner of the page you should see a bell, an envelope and your icon.  Clicking on your icon will give you a drop down box.  Choose My Profile and on the page that comes up, scroll down until you see the list of posts that you have participated in.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thank you!