outgoing email

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

outgoing email

i can't send email

Highlighted
Expert

Re: outgoing email

How are you accessing your email?  Exactly what happens when you try to send?  Are you getting any error message?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

how are you trying to send? im seeing logs for authentication failure (wrong password)

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

yes to the error message. I recently changed my password as I got an email trying to extort money. I can receive but not send
Highlighted
Expert

@epippy wrote:
yes to the error message. I recently changed my password as I got an email trying to extort money. I can receive but not send

How are you accessing the email?  Are you using a moobile device and a mail app?  Or a desktop or laptop computer?  A desktop email client like Outlook or Thunderbird?  Or just the webmail and a browser?  What does the error message say?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.