Community Forum

i am not receiving any messages from rutgers.edu. is it being blocked

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

i am not receiving any messages from rutgers.edu. is it being blocked

i am not receiving any messages from rutgers.edu. is it being blocked? doesn't even go to spam 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: i am not receiving any messages from rutgers.edu. is it being blocked

I checked the server and its showing quite a few emails delivered. Most recent on 3/30 to the spam folder. Looking a little further it appears they are receiving error 452:
http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#452

this is something only the domain owner/host can resolve on their end. The server did provide the bounceback to the sending server with the above link. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

But I am receiving nothing in my spam. I checked there first. And I sent a few test messages from my work email (I work for Rutgers) and didn’t receive them or any bounce message. I was the only recipient
Highlighted
Official Employee

@cef1269 try disabling the filters you have enabled and see if anything changes. The server shows them delivered. Only reason you wouldn't see them is if a filter is interfering with the delivery. Can you also PM me your work email so i can pinpoint it in the logs a bit better? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!