Community Forum

how to retrive all old e-mails

Regular Visitor

how to retrive all old e-mails

want to retrive all old e-mails

Regular Visitor

Re: how to retrive all old e-mails for 2019

All my e-mails for all of 2019 are removed. I only can access from 10-21-2019. It is important I get my e-mails back I have to do a return to a company and the info I need is on an e-mail I can't retrive. I need all e-mails from May 2019 til current.Your quick assistant would be great, cause I have a time line for my returns

Expert

You need to clarify------do you mean all your emails vanished?  Or did you accidentally delete them all?  How are you accessing your email?   With only a browser anb the webmail interface?  Or a desktop client like Outlook or Thunderbird?  Something else?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

All my e-mails vanished. I had some from 2017,2018 and from January this year 2019. I only have e-mails for 11-07. everything is missing. I did not delete them. I use a lap top computer. I had all of my e-mails on Monday 11-04-2019. I went back in to read them at night and they we all gone disappeared. I called Geek Squad that helps me with any problems they could not figure out what happened. He said he could see all my e-mails were there, but could not get them on my computer. He said to call comcast. I was on the phone yesterday 11-06 for 4 hours with comcast being transfered several times and had to repeat what happened. One of your employees told me to go to forums.xfinity.com and fill out the info and keep trying to see if someone fixes it so far not fixed. I go to an app that says comcast e-mails. I hope this helps, please fix it. I need some info from August to return some items I purchased and ned to send this e-mails to the company to show when and what I odered I have a time limit to return these items for credit. Please Help

Regular Visitor

Also there are e-mails from 11-07 I think. None of my e-mails have dates so I don't know when they were sent. Date would be nice since I don't know when to delete them if I want to delete them. Or what date I ordered something, because I keep copies of all of my purchases to follow up if I am billed the correct amount or if I need to send a product back I have proof what and when I purchased them

Expert

@vicon569 wrote:

Also there are e-mails from 11-07 I think. None of my e-mails have dates so I don't know when they were sent. Date would be nice since I don't know when to delete them if I want to delete them. Or what date I ordered something, because I keep copies of all of my purchases to follow up if I am billed the correct amount or if I need to send a product back I have proof what and when I purchased them

OK, you still haven't said-------are you using only the webmail and a browser?  Or a desktop client like Thunderbird or Outlook?  If you are using just the webmail interface,  click on the Trash folder-------are any of the missing emails there?  One step further-------right-click on the Trash folder, then on "Recover deleted items".  Do you see any of the messages in there?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!