Community Forum

how to remove microsoft page on my email

New Poster

how to remove microsoft page on my email

every time i open my email, microsoft page comes up.  I want to delete this and go back to the standard comcast email page with the drop down menu's etc.  how do I do this?

Expert

Re: how to remove microsoft page on my email

How are you accessing your email?  With only the webmail interface and a browser?  Are you clicking on the envelope icon that appears on the Xfinity homepage or something else?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: how to rreemove microsoft page on my email

how to re moved microsoft page on my email

Expert

@vboudry wrote:

You will need to provide a lot better information about what is going on with your email.  What Microsoft page are you talking about?  Exactly what are you doing in the email when this happens?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Expert

@Latoque wrote:

@vboudry wrote:

You will need to provide a lot better information about what is going on with your email.  What Microsoft page are you talking about?  Exactly what are you doing in the email when this happens?

@doldee @vboudry

What operating system are you using?  Windows 10?  Are you using Windows 10 Mail?  Or are you using Xfinity Connect webmail?

As Latoque said, we need a lot more information before we can help you.