Community Forum

folder panel has disappeared

Highlighted
New Poster

folder panel has disappeared

My folder panel (inbox, sent, spam, deleted, draft) is gone from its usual upper left position of screen on startup after clicking on E-mail

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: folder panel has disappeared

yes,

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

@rdboulder wrote: My folder panel (inbox, sent, spam, deleted, draft) is gone ...

Please see the "Where did my folders and search go?" link under the "Using Email" heading at https://connect.xfinity.com/faq/email.html. Be sure to read down the page to the "Hide Folders" and "Show Folders" items.

Highlighted
New Poster

Bruce..thanks, but the whole rectangualr panel box is missing....so i cannot even click on "show folders" since "show folders" does not even show up at all....it's not   screen space issue...it's just completely gone.   Roger

Highlighted
New Poster

Bruce...thanks again....I found the answer right in front of me.....lower left icon says unhide folders....clicked on that and problem solved.     

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

@rdboulder wrote: ...lower left icon says unhide folders....clicked on that and problem solved.     

Thanks for posting the solution. I need to come up with a clearer description of those Show & Hide buttons.

Highlighted
New Poster

It happens...