Community Forum

emoticons

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

emoticons

I too am still having trouble with my emoticons.  Having done everything I possibly coluld and still not working.  Cannot see how this is such a big problem to fix. If you can click on emoticons and they can go as far as saying people..what is stopping them from going on.  I can bring them up on my g-mail but do not want to use it use it I use it as a second address. I want to use my comcast.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: emoticons

@patty1935 wrote:

I too am still having trouble with my emoticons.  Having done everything I possibly coluld and still not working.  Cannot see how this is such a big problem to fix. If you can click on emoticons and they can go as far as saying people..what is stopping them from going on.  I can bring them up on my g-mail but do not want to use it use it I use it as a second address. I want to use my comcast.

Let's recap:

What browser are you using?

Have you tried a different browser?

Have you cleared your cache and removed cookies for Comcast/Xfinity?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I have tried a different browser.  And I clear my cookies and caches regular.  Keep doing it until I can try and get it to work. Thank you.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I have tried every thing I have been told to do on here several times to try and fix my emoticons.  Nothing works.  I'm giving up there doesn't seem to be a solution. I no longer see other still, posting either.  It's not that big of a deal but it was nice to enclose them in my e-mails.  If any one else that was having trouble, and got it fixed please let me know. Thank you.