Community Forum

emails show up in sent folder but are not reaching recipients

Highlighted
New Poster

emails show up in sent folder but are not reaching recipients

I have just become aware that since  mid-December my emails that have been "sent" have not been received.  How can I fix that?  I am desperate for help on this!

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: emails show up in sent folder but are not reaching recipients

If @CCAntiSpam or another employee doesn't reply to your message here, Comcast Security Assurance should be able to help. You can reach them at 1-888-565-4329 (from https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse/). Note that this is NOT one of the general customer service numbers.

The first-line reps there are sometimes not very helpful, so you may need to be persistent and keep at them until you get a satisfactory answer.

Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: emails show up in sent folder but are not reaching recipients

@bweeks37 I'm going to send you a PM to get some additional information.  I don't actually see that you've attempted to send any messages in the past two weeks, so I want to verify some settings and the account being used.  

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!