Community Forum

email

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

email

I gave my Comcast email to an individual, several emails have been sent to me but I am not receiving them.  I gave my gmail address with the same results, no email.  My mail box's are always full so I am receiving emails on both accunts.  Please advise.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: email

How are you accessing your email?  Using only the Comcast webmail interface and your browser?  Or a desktop email client like Outlook or Thunderbird?  If you are not getting the emails how do you know your Inbox is "always full"?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I access my Comcast mail through Xfinity. I access my Google email through Google

Expert

@dlmlsnell wrote:

I access my Comcast mail through Xfinity. I access my Google email through Google

Then the only thing I can suggest is that you call Comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue for that sender's domain------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!