Community Forum

email subject line will not allow me to type in it as of this evening. 11/9/20

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

email subject line will not allow me to type in it as of this evening. 11/9/20

When I try to send a message I can type the address & body, but not the subject line

Highlighted
Expert

Re: email subject line will not allow me to type in it as of this evening. 11/9/20

Are you by chance using Edge for your browser?  If so, there is also and issue with the Cc and Bcc fields.  Try  a different browser and see if the issue goes away as a test.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: email subject line will not allow me to type in it as of this evening. 11/9/20

Using Microsoft Edge.  Don't want another browser.  ME won't hold some other apps for me either.

Windows 10 doesn't like Internet Explorer either.

Highlighted
Expert

@okitsme wrote:

Using Microsoft Edge.  Don't want another browser.  ME won't hold some other apps for me either.

Windows 10 doesn't like Internet Explorer either.

Microsoft is getting rid of Internet Explorer.

If you won't try another browser until Edge works, then there's not a lot we can do to help.  FWIW, a lot of us have multiple browsers available for our use.  😉😎

And, as you know, the last update to Win10 "broke" several things, including Edge, some mouse/touchpad functions, and others.  At least some customers have reported that here.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

FireFox?

Highlighted
Expert

@okitsme wrote:

FireFox?

I use Firefox almost exclusively but I use Chrome and Edge when checking stuff out for here.  And, once in a blue moon I'll come across something that won't work with FF, so that's why I have other browsers installed.  I used to have Sea Monkey, too, but never installed it when I got a new laptop.  And I have tried Opera and Waterfox as well.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

OK.  THX