Community Forum

email browser not secure"

Highlighted
New Poster

email browser not secure"

I have a few email accounts associated with my Xfinity account.  The address bar for the one that I use most often, right after loading my mail, looks fine.  But as soon as I click on a mail, "not secure" appears in the address bar .  It doesn't matter if the email is  of personal nature or from places that I have signed up for newsletters.  In fact, even the Xfinity news letters have this response.  How do I determine if my account is safe or not?

The only way I have found to not have that be there is to log out and back in.  But that's pointless as it will happen again as soon as I clikc on a message..

This isn't happening with the other email address that I have set up, just the one that I use every day.

Appreciate any help.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: email browser not secure"

What browser are you using?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you for offering to help.  I use Google Chrome.  Spoke w/Comcast and was provided with an explanation as well as assurance that my information was safe and secure.

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

@priscilla26 wrote: ... assurance that my information was safe and secure.

Maybe, maybe not. For more information see https://www.google.com/search?q=chrome+"not+secure".