priscilla26's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, February 23rd, 2020 1:00 PM

Closed

email browser not secure"

I have a few email accounts associated with my Xfinity account.  The address bar for the one that I use most often, right after loading my mail, looks fine.  But as soon as I click on a mail, "not secure" appears in the address bar .  It doesn't matter if the email is  of personal nature or from places that I have signed up for newsletters.  In fact, even the Xfinity news letters have this response.  How do I determine if my account is safe or not?

The only way I have found to not have that be there is to log out and back in.  But that's pointless as it will happen again as soon as I clikc on a message..

This isn't happening with the other email address that I have set up, just the one that I use every day.

Appreciate any help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you for offering to help.  I use Google Chrome.  Spoke w/Comcast and was provided with an explanation as well as assurance that my information was safe and secure.

Expert

• 

1.4K Messages

4 years ago

What browser are you using?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

4 years ago

@priscilla26 wrote: ... assurance that my information was safe and secure.

Maybe, maybe not. For more information see https://www.google.com/search?q=chrome+"not+secure".

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here