Community Forum

deleting email

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

deleting email

I have not been able to delete my email from my computer for quite a while. I can delete it from my phone. How can I fix this.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: deleting email

Can you clarify-------"on the computer", do you have the account enabled in a desktop client like Thunderbird or Outlook?  Or are you using only the webmail and a browser?  Same question for the phone.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I guess just the browser and email. I never had this problem until a few months ago and am wondering if there is something wrong with the modem. A lot of time I have connection issues that I never had before, either.

Highlighted
Expert

@kittensjoy wrote:

I guess just the browser and email. I never had this problem until a few months ago and am wondering if there is something wrong with the modem. A lot of time I have connection issues that I never had before, either.

On the computer, exactly what happens when you try to delete an email?  Are you getting any kind of error message?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!