frruley's profile

Contributor

• 

74 Messages

Wednesday, October 30th, 2019 12:00 PM

Closed

can you put back the select all button

the select all email button has been removed from the inbox view. Please put it back simply giving me a delete all does not work for me. I select all then uncheck the 2 I want to keep. delete all doesn't do that . 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

9.1K Messages

5 years ago

I second that.  If I have a dozen emails and only want to keep 2 or 3 I now have to check all the ones I don't want (while holding down the CTRL key).  It was much more convenient the old way, not to mention that the "Select All" option is almost universal.  Why fix what was not broken?

mady

Contributor

• 

74 Messages

5 years ago

all we need a millions of comcast user to complain and then they may listen.

@madylarian wrote:

I second that.  If I have a dozen emails and only want to keep 2 or 3 I now have to check all the ones I don't want (while holding down the CTRL key).  It was much more convenient the old way, not to mention that the "Select All" option is almost universal.  Why fix what was not broken?

mady

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I thought it was just me! This has has driving me crazy. Why can't they just leave well enough alone. If we wanted changes to the email, we'd let you know Comcast!! This change you've made is a huge inconvenience.  When you get hundreds of emails every day, having to delete them manually while trying to select the ones you want to keep is a real pain. CHANGE IT BACK PLEASE.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here